What does a role in Administration involve?
Our administrative colleagues help manage and secure detailed records of patients and colleagues and help direct those who contact us to the right person, team, service or department – that could be to book or discuss an appointment, seek advice or pay an invoice.
What roles are available and what do they do?
- Inputting patient data
- Chasing up reports
- Booking patients into clinic
- Taking phone calls
- Dealing with enquiries.
Health records staff
- Updating patient records.
- Booking patients in for appointments
- Entering patients’ details onto IT systems
- Directing patients where to go within the department or health centre.