Our recruitment process is based on selecting the candidate who most closely fits the requirements set out in the person specification. The decision to shortlist you for interview will be based on the information you have provided on the form, therefore please:
- Complete all sections of the form. You must include a full employment history and account for any gaps.
- Pay particular attention to the essential criteria for the post, shown in the person specification. It is essential that these details are contained in your application, as failure to do so may result in you not being shortlisted for interview.
Within the Supporting Information section you should:
- Provide a summary of what has made you apply for this particular post.
- Using the person specification to guide you, identify your skills and experience.
- Use relevant examples to demonstrate how your experience meets the job requirements.
- Pay attention to the word limit.
- Close your supporting information by summarising what you can bring to the role.
- Use spelling and grammar checks or ask someone to read over your statement before saving it to your application form.